Small 3 wheeled bots are fun to build and play with but offer a new set of challenges for the beginner. This course is your ticket into the world of Arduino. You will work on basic to advance level interfacing of sensors with practical exercises on key technologies.
You’ll design and develop the following projects
- Interfacing of different Sensors
- Serial Communication
- Line Follower bot.
- Obstacle avoider bot.
- Edge detector bot.
- Controlled bot
- Remote Controlled Bot
- Introduction to Robotics & Open Source Platform
- Introduction to Arduino
- Micro – Controllers and its features
- Software Tools
- Introduction to Arduino IDE
- LED blinking program
- Introduction to Serial Monitor
- Interfacing IR Sensor
- Interfacing Ultrasonic sensor
- Introduction to Motors
- Introduction to L293D
- Interfacing DC Motor
- Interfacing Switch
- Types of wheeled bot
- Wheel Movements
- Interfacing of motor and Ultrasonic Sensor
- Building Remote controlled bots
- Building Line Follower
- Building Obstacle Avoider
- Building Edge Avoider
- Introduction to Tera Term
- Building Control Bot
Components of the Kit (4 Wheeled Bots)
- ARDUINO UNO R3 + CABLE
- ULTRASONIC SENSOR
- JUMPER WIRES
- DC MOTOR
- STUDY MODULE
What will you get:
- Certificate of Course Completion.
- Take away complete modules of the workshop.
- Gift hampers to top 2 performance and event winner at the end of the workshop.
For any further clarifications and discussion please feel free to contact us.