The ideal course for tech enthusiasts and want to learn the latest technology, the course guides you from understanding different sensors to implementing various devices to connect and communicate!
Learn how to control your home and other devices by just a few flicks and clicks!
The Internet of things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
You’ll design and develop the following projects:
- Interfacing of different sensors.
- Garage Alert system
- Lights control system
- Automatic gates
- Interfacing Temperature sensor
- Analytics through graph and
- Web page development
- Linking different social media account with each-other
- Introduction to Industrial Revolution 4.0, Automation, Wireless Technology and Internet of Things
- Introduction to Robotics & Open Source Platform
- Introduction to Arduino
- Micro – Controllers and its features
- Software Tools
- Introduction to Arduino IDE
- LED blinking program
- Introduction to Serial Monitor
- Introduction to LDR sensor
- Introduction to IR sensor
- Introduction to Temperature sensor
- Introduction to ESP 8266 & NodeMCU Wi-Fi Module
- Interfacing NodeMCU with Internet
- Scanning Network
- Connecting to a WiFi Network
- Introduction to myDevices – Cayenne
- Feeding data to Cayenne
- Controlling Devices through Cayenne
- Introduction to Thingspeak
- Feeding data to Things Speak
- Developing Graphical Representation of Data
- Things React through Twitter
- Introduction to IFTTT
- Connecting Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for alert messages
- Introduction to Home Automation system and its circuit description
- Arduino IDE
Components of the Kit (IoT with Arduino)
- ARDUINO UNO R3 + CABLE
- ESP 8266
- SERIAL MONITOR
- ULTRASONIC SENSOR
- IR sensor
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- JUMPER WIRES
- Micro USB cable
What will you get:
- Certificate of Course Completion.
- Take away complete modules of the workshop.
- The development kit, if and only if you choose to buy one separately from Platforuma
- 1-year free complimentary consultancy on the topics covered by Platforuma
For any further clarification and discussion please feel free to contact us.